Friday, May 9, 2014

if these wings could fly

  Junior year sucks. High school is stupid. Whose idea was it to throw four hundred hormone-flooded teenagers into a building to do stuff they hate for eight hours a day with little to no breaks? No wonder everyone hates getting an education. I wish we could have specialized classes that focus on what we actually want to do with our lives. But no. Colleges want us to be good at grammar and math and science and art (but don't go into art as a career, because then you'll never make any money and you'll be a total loser!) and they also want us to save children from burning houses, and they want us to start SFPOBC (The Societies for the Prevention of Burning Children), and they want us to have begun a Bible studies at our churches for children who have escaped from fires.
   It's the beginning of May. I still have to make a post about Prom, which was last week. I'm also going to start the next installment of the Burgess story. ^u^ But that's not quite happening yet. I want school to end, but I don't want AP English to be over. I could spend the rest of my life in that class and be perfectly happy. My teacher's awesome, and he talks to us like we actually have brains, and I've learned more about writing in his class than I have in all of high school so far. I'm actually taking the exam today. Woot. I guess.
     So that's all really. Oh, and here's a super awesome song.


No comments:

Post a Comment