Thursday, September 13, 2012

5: an abundance of doctors

    So we're going on a field trip tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Woot.
I'm trying to write this blog post, but I feel very uninspired. I'd rather be at home. In bed. Asleep.
I like sleep.
Field trips are cool, and so are bowties.
I tried to write a poem for this blog yesterday, but I had Amelia by Matthew Perryman Jones (scroll down to find that song down there VVV) stuck in my head, so the poem came out with words and a rhythm similar to that of the song. #Poet fail. 
    I have a hard time writing poetry. I mean, at least poetry that has some kind of vague rhythm or rhyme scheme. I like free verse much better. And I'd rather write prose anyday. Not only that, but I have pretty much no ideas. Although I did get an idea for a story from watching The Backyardigans the other day, which was my favorite show from grade two to grade five. 
    New episode of Doctor Who on Saturday. This one's called A Town Called Mercy. Apparently the Doctor's going to the old west . . . ? And Amy shoots stuff. And there's a cyborg cowboy person.   
    I should stop talking about Doctor Who. Moving on.
    Me and my brother recently switched rooms. Now mine is smaller, and I love it. It's very cozy. My bed is against the wall, next to a window, and there's a small bookshelf across from it. I have lots of lamps everywhere (including the Doctor Who lamp that my wonderful mom got me from FYE. Thanks, Mom!), because I like soft light and I think the overhead light is a little bit too harsh. There's a Doctor Who poster over my bed, and some little TARDIS string lights across those wooden planks at the top of the bed where you hang a canopy. Gosh, if I continue in this direction, my room will be completely covered in Doctor Who stuff. 
    Looks like I'm failing at not talking about Doctor Who. Ah, well. Let's put in a gif for good measure. 


Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment