Sunday, December 22, 2013

7 - vacation, so far, in a nutshell

Christmas is such a memorable time of year. There are so many feelings involved, so many memories. It all just makes me want to cry.

The past few days - the past few weeks - heck, this whole year has been overwhelming. But specifically the past few days have been a little crazy, and I'm just sitting here listening to English Rain on repeat and trying to believe everything that has happened. Trying to make sure that I'm not going crazy. I feel simultaneously really happy and really afraid, like I'm going to ruin everything. 

But I'm leaving for Canada today, so I can't talk now. I'll write as much as I can while I'm there - I'll explain everything. We'll see how much internet access I can get. :3

For now, listen to this song. It's a really nice song. 


Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment