Monday, December 30, 2013

8 - new.

I figure I should make one more post before the year ends. 

Current thoughts:
- I did not write any Christmas-related stories this month. What is wrong with me?
- I keep thinking back to December 19 because that was the day exams ended and I saw The Hobbit with my great friends and they came to my house and we had soo much fun because Christmas and friendship and feelings. And the next day was the day I got asked out for the first time ever and heh honestly I will never be over that, ever.
- I can't wait to get home so I can text my person. And all my persons. I'm tired of being here.
- I did not make any Christmas blogs this year and that was silly of me.
- 2013 has been a crazy year.
- I just really hope that everything between us works out okay. And I hope that things stay okay for as long as they possibly can.


Happy new year, lovelies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment