Friday, November 30, 2012

8 - Frost and Snow

   It's Friday. We have two weeks of school left before Christmas break. I was sick for two days this week, which means I will be having no weekend, but I'm going to see Rise of the Guardians tonight because of Jack Frost. Hmrrr. :3




Please ignore me. Just being attracted to an animated character over here.

My creative writing teacher must think I'm so weird.

   But anyway - when I was home sick, I sat on my bed and read The Hobbit and drew some Homestuck characters and watched Once Upon a Time. That show is really awful, but also really addictive. There's all this painfully obvious green screen-ing and cheesy characters and so much kissing. Not to mention someone should really handcuff Snow and Charming together so that they quit losing each other and the plot can go on. Goodnight, every ten seconds one of them is complaining about how they can't find the other. And every other ten seconds Regina is doing something infuriatingly evil. It's just so annoying.
    Now leave so I can watch another episode. :3
    Gahh, two more weeks until Christmas break. I don't think I'll be able to last. 
    You know what would be awesome? Lots of things would be awesome. I was going to say that it would be awesome if Jack Frost actually existed so he could run around outside in the winter and things, but that would just be irretrievably weird of me. 
     So now I leave you.
     . . . With another gif of Jack Frost. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment