Wednesday, December 5, 2012

9 - nipping at your nose


Today I realized that my happiness is directly related to how I'm doing in school. I did badly on a Spanish test and have a zero test grade in English - for a test I haven't even taken yet - and it made me feel awful. I'm pathetic. Thanks for the pressure, prestigious universities and potential parental explosions.

On a lighter note. . . 

Jack Frost.









IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I REALLY LOVED RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

I seem to have a lot of gifs of Jack Frost. Heh. :3

He's just beautiful, okay?! And I am an artist who enjoys good animation. Look at all the little details! 


Look at Tooth's feathers, all iridescent. See how fuzzy they look? Her fingers are so tiny and perfect. If you look closely, she has perfectly manicured fingernails. And Jack has pointy teeth like a dog or something. Look at how pale his skin is compared with Tooth's -  and he has those tiny little grayish freckles on his cheeks. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PERFECTION AND BEAUTY

Gosh, I just really loved this movie. It was visually stunning. I wanted to hug all of it. Mandjsakdsaiwoea. The whole sand idea was absolutely beautiful, with the golden dream substance and the purplish nightmare sand stuff twirling through the air. I love how carefree and imaginative it all was.

I've drawn Jack Frost multiple times in my sketchbook because he is flawless. His face is fun to drawn because his eyes are so wide, and his head is so square, and his eyebrows are so long, and his hair is so pointy. And his hoodie has all the little frosty details. I like details. 

Welp, this has done nothing but render me an insane blabbering fangirl, shamelessly spamming everyone with gifs of Jack Frost but JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE IN THE FIRST GIF OKAY

Alright. That's all. Bye. I'm not even leaving you with a quote this time because there's nothing that can get this post out of the gutter. :3

jack frost 5ever yay 

No comments:

Post a Comment