Thursday, December 13, 2012

19 - night thoughts


 Why can I never do things when I need to do them? I rather need sleep, but I also rather need to finish these blog posts. Rather is a rather nice word. Rather, rather. Lather. Rrawr.

Has anyone ever considered that maybe "Rawrr" does not indeed mean "I love you" in dinosaur? Maybe it actually means "You look scrumptious and I would like to eat you".

I love you. How is anyone supposed to know when these three little words are actually sincere?

I need a hug.

Tomorrow is Friday.

The Hobbit is being released.

I am taking an AP Bio test.

I don't feel like posting any gifs at the moment.

How inadequate words are.

Maybe our universe is actually wrapped in a large blue velvet blanket, and the things we think are stars are just holes. Maybe when we blast off into space, if we kept going and going and going we would hit the blanket and bounce back, even if the tangible parts of the blanket are millions and millions and millions of light years away. Maybe that blanket is part of a larger Earth, spun by a handmaiden in the middle ages. Maybe the cycle continues. Maybe our blankets contain universes. 

Maybe France isn't as far away as I think it is.

1 comment: