Saturday, December 8, 2012

11 - what even is this post

   Today I saw Rise of the Guardians again, in 3D this time. I regret nothing. It was marvelous, but better the first time. Jack Frost was still beautiful hmrrrrrr wut


 Then I went to Office Max and got some retractable erasers, as well as a 24-pack of mechanical pencils. :3 I'm working on filling up my sketchbook. I've only done 23 drawings in it since I got it in July. I actually did 3 drawings of Jack Frost this week, and I think one of my friends was getting annoyed by it. xD Right now I'm drawing the lonely angel from Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love" music video, and she kind of looks like Emma Watson. 

I love The Great Gatsby so much that I don't even know what to do. My feelings. 
#PARTY AT GATSBY'S

I got an idea for a story to put on this blog. It involves a grocery store, which is funny because the opening scene of my NaNoWriMo involves my main character racing around in a grocery store evading zombies. She reveals to the reader that uncooked chicken noodle soup is disgusting and that no-traction shoes are a bad idea for a zombie apocalypse.  

Tomorrow is Sunday. The Hobbit is coming out next Friday, which is also the last day of school before Christmas break unless you're taking exams. Holy Mackerel, it's Christmas. Christmas is wonderful. Words words words. 

Now I leave you with this universally applicable gif of Wilfred Mott:

2 comments: