Monday, December 31, 2012

12-31-12: year old


I finished my first proper tablet drawing, so here it is.


It's John and Vriska from Homestuck. Whoo.

So today is the last day of the year. I don't know what to think about this. I'm looking forward to better things in 2013, I guess, but what if worse things happen instead?

I haven't posted anything about how Christmas was. I guess I'll do that.

I woke up and everyone opened presents. That was fun and all, yes, presents, woot. I got the aforementioned graphics tablet that I wanted, as well as a Ravenclaw scarf and a few other things. My great aunt surprised me with an American Girl Doll - Julie, to be specific. She said that her fondest Christmas memory involves me getting an American Girl. I didn't want it at first, and was quite bewildered by the gift, but I think I'll treasure it. Maybe I'll rename it.

After that, I spent a few hours doodling on my graphics tablet, and then we gathered up some family members and visited this restaurant with a huge buffet of Chinese food. It was incredibly delicious, and fun times were had. The dessert was amazing. 

So that was Christmas. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

Tomorrow is January 1st. I'm ready for it to come. Not ready for school to restart, either. :3

Now I leave you with a quote from Paper Towns, which is a book I recently read: "What a treacherous thing to believe, that a person is more than a person."

2 comments:

  1. 2013. 2013. I was going to say it's going to be a bad, unlucky, worse-than-2012-as-if-that-were-possible year, but then I remembered that 13 is my lucky number.
    BRING IT ON

    ReplyDelete