Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the end of the world as we know it


And I feel fine.

OKAY SO THE LES MIS SOUNDTRACK WAS RELEASED TODAY AND OH MY GOSH IT IS BEAUTIFUL JUST I DREAMED A DREAM OH MY FEEEEEELINGS

I have been spending the last day of Earth reading Homestuck. It's frustrating. This one character keeps killing off all of my other favorite characters. I do not like how these things keep happening.

I keep telling myself I'm going to get up and do things, but then I just don't. I want to start on that 900-page edition of Les Misérables, and I want to draw all of these ideas that have been spawning in my mind all day, but I don't. It's Christmas vacation. 

Remember Looking for Alaska? All that deep stuff about trying to escape the labyrinth of suffering? I want to know how to escape the labyrinth of laziness.

Today I went in my room and sat down on my bed and did stuff on my computer, and then I looked up and noticed that on my dresser was a new piggy bank. It's a very cute ceramic pig with wings. I saw it yesterday at Pier 1 Imports and freaked out over it, but didn't buy it. My mom bought it secretly and snuck into my room to place it on the dresser. She is wonderful.



I'm going to leave now and possibly draw stuff.


"Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn." - Andy, The Office

No comments:

Post a Comment