Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1-6-13: more art and some enjolfabulous


Here's Jade Harley and Becquerel. If I ever get a large white dog with pointy ears, I will name it Becquerel. 

Ugh, her foot is going to annoy me forever. It looks like a squashed pickle. *note to self: learn how to draw feet properly**note to self: learn how to shade properly* *note to self: learn how to do art*

I'm going to draw the boys from the barricade next. It shall be fun. I started a drawing of Enjolras. It's a bit of a close-up, and I'm using a specific color palette. This one, to be exact:



I was really sick yesterday, but I'm better today. School starts tomorrow and I am not ready. Bio quiz Tuesday. Gotta finish my Christmas blogs. How can I continue to write Christmas blogs if it's no longer Christmas?

On a better note, I found this fabulous gif.


Let's just not talk about the old Spiderman franchise. Or the fact that school is starting tomorrow.

Maybe this gif would be more appropriate.


Yes. That gif is more appropriate.

Can I just say that I find that gif reallly funny, though? Because the Doctor just opens his mouth like a whale or something and the woman just bounces over to him.

Now that we're on a gif tangent, here are some of Enjolras. Bask in his glory.





 That third one would technically be considered a gif of Aaron Tveit, not Enjolras. So there is that.



Okay, now this one. See the face he makes? I freeze-framed it for your convenience.


This needs to be my new icon. For everything.

Okay, that's the end of my gif tangent. Now I'll go mourn the end of vacation.







No comments:

Post a Comment