Friday, January 4, 2013

1-4-13: let the wine of friendship never run dry





OH MY GOSH THIS JUST MAKES ME REALLY EMOTIONAL OKAY


JUST NDJKA;HD;SADA

AARON TVEIT JUST LISTEN TO HIM

LET THE WINE OF FRIENDSHIP NEVER RUN DRY

THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE DEAD SOON

I JUST


AR Edit: They deleted the video but that's okay because I stILL HAVE FEELINGS. 

Crying Doctor gif is always relevant. Speaking of Doctor Who, I finally watched the Christmas special. It was pretty good. Now I have to wait until April for the rest of Season 7. *bangs head against wall*

I'm going to start reading the unabridged Les Mis soon, because I've had a copy sitting on my dresser since October. I can't wait to get to the parts about the barricade, but first I have many pages and many political rants to get through. Silly Victor Hugo. Blathering on about politics and killing off everyone's OTPs. Except for Marius and Cosette, of course.

I saw Les Mis again today, with Ash. We ate in Chick-Fil-A beforehand, and when we got to the theater some people our age in the back row yelled at us to sit with them because I was wearing a Sherlock t-shirt. We ended up talking about fandoms. It was fun.

I'm going to go now and listen to the above song ten or more times.

1 comment:

  1. or, in the 25th version
    Enjolras: the people too must...............rise.

    ReplyDelete