Sunday, October 7, 2012

15 - A Day In The Life of Seneca Crane's Beard


   I'm sorry, Mrs. W. I am so, so sorry.

   Seneca Crane leaped happily out of bed in a totally realistic way and went to trim his beard. It had to be perfect so that his perfect beard could be perfect. When he poked the shaving cream dispenser button and placed his cupped hands under it, waiting eagerly for the blob of creamy white foam to fall into his palm, he was dismayed to hear a rather ugly grrrrreeeeeeeffffffff noise from the machine. It had run out of shaving cream.
   "WHAT KIND OF CAPITOL IS THIS?!" Screamed Seneca Crane at a nearby Avox. He smashed a plate on the white tile floor and stormed out.

. . . Wow, was I about to write a fanfiction about Seneca Crane's beard? I'm glad that ended quickly.

   Today I got up and decided that I was going to finish reading Unwholly and draw a thing or two and clean my room and do some homework, but then I read Homestuck and watched Mean Girls instead. It was one of those movies where you finish it and think, "What in the world did I just watch?" Now I'm sitting here listening to music from Homestuck.

   This is really pretty and kind of makes me feel sad.

   In the words of Sally Sparrow: "Sad is happy for deep people."

   MORE HOMESTUCK MUSIC. YAY.


 

1 comment:

  1. "Sad is happy for deep people." ...You do not understand how my life is completely explained in that statement. Also, I love pretty music that makes me sad, or numb, or just peaceful.

    ReplyDelete