Monday, October 1, 2012

9: Temperamental Table Flipping


I

can't

think

of

anything

I

have

no

words

ugh.

Blog posts to do. Spanish test tomorrow. AP Bio AP Bio AP STINKING BIO.

The Ponds are dead.

What is an ustedes command, anyways?

Life. 

Life.



Let's hope I can make this ranty post at least two hundred words long.

STUFF THAT HAS HAPPENED THAT IS GOOD:
- I saw my cousins. 
- I drank some white hot chocolate.
- I'm planning to order those shoes that Oswin wore in Asylum of the Daleks.
- The Ponds are dead. What am I even doing making a happy list.
- The Mark of Athena comes out tomorrow.
- Halcyon and Pines are also coming out soon.
- Four more days 'till the weekend.
- Four
- More
- Days
- Nanowrimo starts next month.
- That gif of the Alan Rickman table flipping is really bothering me with its freezy tendencies. 
- I'll just stop making a happy list now.

Homestuck is very cool. I like Homestuck. I think some Homestuck fanfictions might be in order soon.

I wish I could spend all day doing art. Writing and drawing and taking photos instead of working out math equations and scurrying from class to class and repeatedly headdesking over AP Bio. That would be wonderful. Just leave me in my room all day so I can sit there and create things. 

I think I'll go to bed now. I'm flunking tomorrow's Spanish test. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment