Tuesday, October 9, 2012

18: Normal Ranty Post


   Here I sit in the computer lab, writing idly because I have no ideas but I have to finish these blog posts. Today I have a math test that I think I'll do well on and tomorrow there's a Spanish test and then on Friday there's an AP Bio test and I'm just becoming the queen of run-on sentences over here.
   Next week we have three days off, starting with Wednesday. If I'm not mistaken, I'll be getting some bones ripped violently out of the part that food goes in. In other words, I'm getting teeth pulled. I still have baby molars that are stubbornly not moving to make room for my braces, so it looks like there will be no candy apples at the fair for me this year.
   Ah, yes - the fair. Apparently that's beginning again soon. Like the Taylor Swift song, "Begin Again", which is really pretty even though I thought I wouldn't like her newer music. Ah, well. Once a Swiftie, always a Swiftie.


Just listen to it. <3

Oh, yes, that reminds me - both Ellie Goulding and A Fine Frenzy, two of my favorite musicians, are releasing new albums today. One called Halcyon, and the other Pines. I'd love to listen to them, but I'll wait until Friday because this is a busy week in terms of schoolwork. Maybe I'll go out and buy both of them. 8D

I find my normal ranty posts, such as this one, to be . . . well, boring. They're not as fun to write as stories are. I'm just spitting out randomness. Meh.

Maybe this will be my last normal ranty post for a while. :3 Expect more fiction! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment