Tuesday, May 21, 2013

13 - fsaf;;

   Yesterday was my first color guard practice. It was really fun, but now I am really sore. When I got home I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed, but I couldn't because this is literally the most stressful week of my life. I have so much work to do that I don't really know what to do with myself, and I actually got basically nothing done last night. Not to mention the convention geek thing I'm gong to is on Friday, and I'm still going that evening, right after color guard practice. I'm still not done with the cosplay of Rose Lalonde I'm supposed to do, and I don't know how in the heck I'm going to find the time to do so within the next three days. headsmash
    I learned a lot yesterday, though. We did stuff like spinning and standing at attention and this one thing where you swoop the flag over your head and then down around your feet. We actually started doing tosses. That was fun. It was all fun. Seriously I don't even know what I'm writing at the moment and I should be doing homework rn so I'm just going to go

No comments:

Post a Comment