Wednesday, May 22, 2013

15 - DHSADOHSA MY BACK HURTS

    I am finally coming to realize that school is about to end. Friday's my last day, save for exams. There will be no more trekking to the Bio lab after art class, and no more chillaxing in the computer lab during Honors Creative Writing. I will no longer have my favorite English teacher! I've had a class of hers every year since I came to this school, and next year will break that streak. :( 
    Anyway - no more of my perfect Spanish class and no more stupid Algebra II and no more of many things. I'm wondering what will happen at lunches next year - as juniors, we'll be able to go off campus for lunch if we want to. I don't think I'll be seeing much of my friends at lunch anymore. I'm one of the few who doesn't drive - not yet, at least. I won't be getting my license until senior year. 
    I really need to finish these blog posts, but I also really need to take a shower and finish a math review sheet and study for a Spanish test tomorrow that I haven't even attempted to study for yet. So adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment