Friday, May 24, 2013

18 - HCW

   I'm sitting in my last Honors Creative Writing class. Today was donut day, and we ate krispy kreme on the veranda as we watched cars go by. I can't believe that this is the last day of school. I just can't believe it.
   Once I've reached twenty posts, I will no longer need to update this blog. It will be the end of my mandatory participation. I will still continue to write stuff and post it on here regularly, but I won't update it as much as I have been. Ha, like I update on a regular basis. Anyway - yeah. I want to keep the blog running throughout the rest of my high school years, and perhaps throughout my time in the places beyond. 
    One of my friends - well, three - skipped school today to go to that convention thing I'm going to tomorrow, and Ash left me alone here in creative writing. I'm really going to miss this class. ("We're not even having class right now!" cried my teacher when I told her this. It's kind of true - we're wandering around the classroom taking pictures and eating donuts and playing paper basketball.)
     I'm going to go now so I can take part in the festivities. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment