Monday, March 11, 2013

15 - another mindless thought post


I really was going to write more of that last post but I'm really tired and I want to stop.

My hair's wet but it's beginning to dry on its own.

I went clothes shopping with my mom today and started crying in the dressing room because it's hard to look at yourself in the mirror and think positive thoughts when stuff happened recently that makes you feel bad about yourself. 

We went to Dairy Queen. I had a cherry dilly bar.

I would like to go to sleep.

What if all the spiders in the world were actually cats instead? Cats clinging to walls. Sticking your foot in your shoe to find a tiny kitten curled up inside. Can you imagine accidentally walking through a catweb?

I wish it were Christmas again. I wish I didn't live so far away from my cousins. I want to go to their house and make slushies and have Nerf battles and watch Netflix with them. Wow, I really miss them.

Today in PetSmart we saw a girl walking a pig. I'm not kidding. It was of average size and it was just walking around and stuff. Its hooves made noises. That's what hooves do.

NOW LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS VIDEO.


IT'S LIKE ART DRUGS. LOOK AT IT OMG LOOK AT THE ART STUFF HOLY CRAP LOOK AT IT 

Apparently it costs $1,700.

HEY MOM I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment