Wednesday, March 13, 2013

17 - rainbow

Welp my AP Bio test is today and I'M GONNA FAIL WHOOOO WHAT ELSE IS NEW

What happened to my grammar nazism i don't really know

Yesterday after school we went to Target and I got a really pretty sweater. It's minty green at the top and fades into a more intense spearminty green at the bottom. So, like, from peppermint to spearmint. This is my gum sweater. I'm wearing it right now and it is quite cozy.

Tonight, I'm making snickerdoodles for pi day. I'm going to ice little pi symbols on top of each one. 

When we were driving home from school yesterday, the ceiling window or whatever was open to the sky. In the shotgun seat, I tipped my head back just to rest, and when I opened my eyes I saw a rainbow. It was straight upward, high in the sky where barely anyone would care to look for it. Like it was there just for me. I thought about how the rainbow was God's promise to Noah - that He would remember their covenant. And I felt like God was trying to help me remember that He's still there, even when I can't see Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment