Sunday, March 3, 2013

4 - feelings?


I saw Titanic for the first time yesterday, and it crushed my feelings. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day today.

Yesterday was also my brother's birthday. We went to The Melting Pot with one of his friends, and it was amazingly delicious. I tasted duck. It has this intrinsic cinnamon flavor to it. My brother is eighteen now, a legal adult. He's leaving for college in the fall. It'll be like I'm an only child or something. I already see my mom cry about it every other day, even though she knows I'll still be here. Still here for two more years that I hope will be bearable. I just really want this school year to end. I want to focus more on art, because I rarely have time to use my tablet.

I've been feeling kind of lonely lately.

On Friday evening I spent some time with a few friends. We sat around a campfire and everyone started talking about themselves and soon everyone was crying. I realized that there's so much sadness, so much pain in the world, even if someone appears to have it all together.

I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. Or ever.

I got this wonderful two-toned candle today, and it's currently burning on my dresser.

It's been a while since I gathered the effort to put something in my 2013 happy jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment