Tuesday, March 12, 2013

16 - cheese baths

Today I was studying for a math test and eating cheetos and my mom told me she once watched a TV show on how cheese puffs are made. She said that the little corn meal shapes are baked and then tossed in a cheese bath. How amazing would it be to get tossed in a cheese bath? Or to take a cheese bath in general. Like, woah.

I'm really tired and I have a bunch of stuff due this week and I might be going to the beach over the weekend  but I have a huge AP Bio project due next Monday?????? And gosh school I just would like it if this year would end

I really want to do more art. I want to use my drawing tablet, but I never have the time. I need to clean my room. I want a new pair of headphones since my brother broke my old pair. 

I have a history test today that will decide whether or not I'm taking the exam. I also have a math test that I studied hard for and think I'll do okay on, which is a bit of a stretch because I seem to never do well on math tests, no matter how hard I try.

Also, today is picture day. 

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment