Thursday, March 14, 2013

19 - DDOCCCTOR FREAKIN' WHWWOOOOOOO

It is eleven o'clock at night and here I am, working on my AP Bio project because I am a hideous procrastinator. Also, I got halfway through with the project, decided I hated my progress, and started over again. I am now incorporating Doctor Who into it because science + Doctor Who = beautiful rainbow unicorn sparkles.

Maybe I should just stay up until midnight. Homestuck will probably update.

I'm writing an increasing number of these ranty posts. When did my blog become an angst pit? 

I have felt no inclination to write recently. I keep trying to and quitting.

Why does school have to be so stressful? Why do I have to worry so much about grades? Why does everyone go around saying that teenagers don't have real feelings, teenagers can't make any real decisions, teenagers don't understand the world, then expect us to make decisions about our future that will influence us for the rest of our lives? We're treated like children until we're 18, and then we're thrust out into the world and expected to make it. Seems a little brutal to me.

Meh.

Pi day was delicious today. I ate lots of food. 

I was just thinking about Doctor Who and how much I loved it last January when I first started watching it. I like to remember happy things. I like to think about things I used to like and go, yeah, that was the best time. I wish I could go back to that. I still like Doctor Who, but back then it was like DDOCCCTOR FREAKIN' WHWWOOOOOOO. And it was really great, and freshman year was awesome, and all was right with the world. But then as I got further into the show, the writing changed and the Doctor was different and not as fun anymore. And then I got older and time changed and people changed and here I am now and everything has changed. 

Each year seems harder than the last, I have found.

Speaking of Doctor Who, the hiatus will end on March 30. I'm actually not very excited after seeing the first half of season 7. I'll watch it, of course, but I don't really like where the show is going. There are too many random explosions and things, and I feel like the Doctor isn't himself. It's like Doctor Who water you doinn'. Y u no be good anymoaar

I'm gonna leave now. I have to finish stuff and, like, get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment